How to invest an audience??

Characters I care about make me return to viewing movies and reading books I have read before. The connection I feel as though I have to the characters makes me invest my time and money into them. I want the audience to be personally connected to my characters in the same way I have felt towards other characters.

I could never exactly pin point why I feel drawn to certain characters, so I decided to do some research into them. I found five steps to making audiences love your characters, and decided to take their advice. The protagonist would be the man in the relationship, and his main goal is to find his fiancee's assaulter (I don't think that's a word... Oh well). The love for his fiancee is what drives him. 

Hopefully people will recognize his motivations as pure and necessary and root for him as he goes on his journey.


“5 Ways To Write Characters That People Care About.” Writer's Relief, Inc., 14 May 2014, writersrelief.com/blog/2014/05/write-characters-people-care-about/.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royalty Free Credits!

filming delayed