Finished Filming

I FINISHED FILMING LAST NIGHT!!!
I had a lot of fun filming with my actors. We did a couple of different takes for every scene just to ensure I got the right emotion I wanted. Not only that, but Idy and Christian (the actors) were splendid! The real life couple in them definitely came out on video, sort of like Angelina and Brad and Mr and Mrs Smith!
We filmed starting at around 9 pm at Weston Regional Park in our town and ended at about 10:30. While filming the death scene, I had Idy scream, and there was a cop car a few lots down and we had to ensure him we were okay! Filming a shooting scene with a Police officer present... talk about a paradox.
Now that I have finished filming, I can start editing and then my CCR! I'm really looking forward to spending some quality time with my computer over the next few days to make this film the best it can be.
That's all for now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royalty Free Credits!

filming delayed