Royalty Free Credits!

I am dedicating this blog post to crediting the royalty free effects I used in the film opening (and also to prove my innocence as to using completely royalty free effects!)

First off, the gunshot sound effect I used at the end of the opening is from zapsplat.com I have a picture of their license requirements at the bottom. Sound effects obtained from zapsplat.com

Second, the VCR green screen over lay effect is from YouTube and titled as

[REAL AND FREE VIDEO] PANASONIC VHS DISPLAY 

LOGOS AND GLITCHES WITH GREEN SCREEN BACKROUND


from user RIVER RIVERNET. Thank you!YouTube

Finally, the Score is from killertracks.com and is royalty free as well. The song is called Chaos of Thought by Leonard Morgan Thanks killertracks.com !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

filming delayed