Spring Break Progress Pt. 2

In Georgia now. It is pretty late, but the car ride up made me restless.

Alienating myself from social media and from my friends for a bit has made me realize how special my bonds with my family are. Those kinds of bonds cannot be summed up in an instagram post or twitter mention. They mean something.

The kind of bond between the Man and the Woman in my film will be like that. Enigmatic, yet clear-cut. Stressful at points, but a fun ride. Focusing on each other rather than oneself is what is important.

I cast an already married couple, who are best friends, in my lead roles. The kind of bond they have is extraordinary. I have known them since the dating stages, the engagement, and the wedding. Soon, I will watch them move away to the city of their dreams. I cannot wait to channel that bond into my characters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royalty Free Credits!

filming delayed