Spring Break Progress Pt.1

Once I film and edit, I will be finished with my project. I don't have a lot of time to finish, and I am pressed for time, so I'm hoping I can effectively manage my time so I can get the best shots I can.

I leave for Georgia to see family on Wednesday, and I am using it as a time to relax from social media and from my social life a bit. I mentioned in last week's blog post that I had one of the most stressful and mentally exhausting weeks of my life. Every teenager says that about any given week, but last week, it felt as though I and everything around me would crumble at any given minute. I was shaken by teenage drama in my social life, threatened by grades I was struggling to get up, and I was getting little sleep. This is going to be the trip that I unwind.

Georgia is one of my favorite places to go, between my Aunt and Uncle's small town and the historic city of Savannah. I am always captivated by the contrasting landscapes of Florida and Savannah, which reminds me that I only know my small corner of the world.

This got me thinking about location scouts who work in the film industry. It is very easy to generalize areas, and most well-known places have characteristics that match with what a director could be looking for. But finding the charm of a place that will fit the tone and mood of the movie is something that makes it special.

I am searching for a place to set my movie. A place that will mean something to the characters the way that small town in Georgia means something to me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royalty Free Credits!

filming delayed